Monday 16 June 2014

JEFFERSON: I found my new style of fashion~

Today I give myself a try on this shop, new fashion? Change personal style? Whatever~

I has passed by this shop so frequent and finally I get the chance to walk in have a try. For those do not know JEFFERSON, this brand still stays strong amongst the old and the young in the fashion industry. Ever since the conversion from custom-tailoring to ready-to-wear concept since 2006, the brand JEFFERSON had expanded to 11 outlets nationwide (West & East Malaysia). The men would be pampered with latest choice of apparels and accessories with the availability of state-of-the-art apparels ranging from casual, formal, sporty and evening wears. Of course, they won’t be shot of accessories for both the masculine and feminine sides of each individual.



I like this apparels as it's looks simple and nice.





I was so surprise because I can find the formal apparels in JEFFERSON and it's really suit me ^^




Well, this is my usual apparels and the shirt quality really comfortable.




Erm...this is me? Yes, another apparels makes me looked so sporty and I like the eye-catching colour.


I didn't take much on the shop's photo as I believe everyone come to here is looking for the apparels that suit to them. The price in JEFFERSON is reasonable and the valued for money. 

Overall, I am satisfied with the fashion in JEFFERSON and definitely I will come back again.
For those who are interested on JEFFERSON, you may find it out at Melaka branch, AEON Bandaraya or visit their official website.

JEFFERSON 
Address: F10 AEON BANDAR RAYA MELAKA

No comments:

Post a Comment